UGREEN Qualified MFI-certified Lightning Cable, Offer You Faster and More Stable Charging Experience!
MFI Certified by Apple
- UGREEN iPhone charging cable has an official Apple ID number, which means it is 100% compatible with iTunes, data sync and battery charging. With this cable, you will not see any error messages on the screen.
Charging At the Speed Needed
- It supports a current up to 5V / 2.4A, provides a charging current as high as possible depending on your devices. With an integrated chip, it can effectively control the electrical current to avoid damaging the battery of your device.
- 1. To transfer data and charge
- 2. Supports for speeds of up to 480Mbps
- 3. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- 4. MFI certified, with integrated, Apple-verified chipset
- 5. Plug: USB 2.0 plug x1, Lightning plug x1
- 6. ABS plastic body that easily attaches to devices without removing their case.
Resistant & Durable
- 10,000+ plug & unplug test, you plug and unplug the devices without any worries.
- 10,000+ bending test, it provides perfect protection and enhanced durability.
- The TPE jacket protects the cable against damage and wear.
- The wire is neither too rigid nor too flexible, can folds easily into the pocket.
- 24K gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure good conductivity, they hold firmly to avoid inadvertent disconnection.
- Triple shielding offers better protection to avoid interference, ensures fast and stable data transmission and recharge.
- iPhone XS / XR / XS Max / X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6/6 Plus / SE / 5C / 5S / 5
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Nano 7th generation
- iPod Touch 5th generation, iPod Nano 7th Gen
- And other Apple devices with 8 Pin lightning port.